Saturday, July 5, 2008

Mga basurang na saicip ko..

I don't know why did i thought of posting this.. maybe it was the effect of last night..

This post is delayed for 2 days na nga eh.. due to lack of time... because of my excessive playing of a damn game Cabal.. i really hate that game but i don't know why i am still playing it and addicted to it..


Anyway.. last night at 2-3 am.. my mind was again disturbed..thoughts of **** again disturbed me.. and i hate it........... why do does this fucking mind of mine always thinks of ****.. (WTF!) don't my mind understand that i DON'T her anymore in my mind???????

Every time i pause for a second ... things about her always.. comes to my mind.....and i hate it... doesn't my mind understand that i want to forget her??!!!!!!!!!







Anyway enough of that... i don't want to talk about her....


--------------------------------------


Last week.. ( July 5)

Saturday evening


Somethings again disturbed my mind.. but this time is not about **** ..
It's about my friends.. specifically the ones in the xing & com. ..maybe because Julie anne ( a former classmate of mine in BU)..said something to me....I couldn't remember it .. basta it is related about friends.
anyway..
The thought is why do sometimes.. i feel jealous of my other friends.. you read it right..I'm sometimes jealous of them kasi minsan parang feeling ku parang aku ang pinaka pang last lagi kapag sinabing "priority" ng friends mo ang pinaguusapan... basta..I can't explain it.. hmm maybe i think i am the pinakhuli na iicipin ng mga friends ko.. hmm I don't know why but i feel it minsan.. parang minsan naiicip ko because I am a boy kaya ganun .. ewan basta d ko magetz..

I thought of medyo lalau muna ako sa kanila for 1 month and see if something happens.. (kaso parang d ko kaya eh..)


Ewan ko ba kung bat naiici ko ... ewan ko nga din kung bat ko pa pinost ito.. maybe i just wanted them to know this.. and maybe they can help me......

But even with this thoughts I love my friends so much... maybe more than my self pa..(..haha.. naks naman.. ^^ but it's true.. )

Thats all i wanted to say.. hmm.................




No comments:

" You can call it selfish if you want, But "self " is the center of the universe.. Even giving voluntarily to others is " selfish" in a way because you "get" a good feeling in return..."