Sunday, December 25, 2011

Kiddie christmas

 At last a non serious post..


About a couple of hours ago I went with my friend to buy a gift for her "pamangkin". While looking for her gift, I just then realized Christmas really is for the kids. Why? 


  • Come to think of it , they are the ones who really benefits this event especially through the gifts. 

  • Speaking of gifts, they are the ones who gets the most..



                There was even one event that proves my hypothesis...


            In one Christmas party of  the workplace of my mother, Kuya Alvin, my mom's boss, asked my mom : "paki bilangi daw ang mga aki dgd", in English: please count the kids in here. The kids present there were 9 including me but Kuya Alvin said that I should be excluded because I'm already an adult.



 The reason of the count was because he will be giving cash to those kids. I thought I was excluded because I will be given a larger amount of money but this never happened. 




It is all because...

  Im already adult!




  • And you'll also notice that one of the most congested part during the Christmas rush is the section for kids. SEE WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT?   I'm sounding an adult bitter to kids but this post really doesn't mean like that ow almost. 

  • another thing is the kids only receive.. yeah some other kids also give gifts but in almost all of the time the money came from their parents or brothers which are adults.

 I KNOW THE CHRISTMAS ISN'T ABOUT THE GIFTS CRAP BUT BE HONEST TO YOUR SELF IT IS ABOUT THAT SOMETIMES. 



 I REALLY WANNA BE A KID AGAIN AND ENJOY CHRISTMAS LIKE A KID BEFORE. 

|
|
\|/

-to be continued

No comments:

" You can call it selfish if you want, But "self " is the center of the universe.. Even giving voluntarily to others is " selfish" in a way because you "get" a good feeling in return..."