Monday, December 31, 2012

A Year of First Times



It's been a while since my latest post in this blog. Because of too much work load and a bit of laziness I seldom have the time to update this blog or even just visit this blog. But after I've seen a co-blogger posted her year end post I decided to post one too.


So basically this year can be described in this phrase :


"A year of First Times"



So 2012 started with no major events just doing my SP and other stuffs.

But when February came I encountered two major events :



First is My very first time to confess my feelings to a girl. At first I was really hesitant to this thought because I'm too pessimistic of the outcome but since I'm a fan of gambling I just told myself "bahala na better having a negative feedback than regretting of not saying it".But the confession day turned out better than what I expected.


Second is having my first real job interview which was the root cause of where I am working now.



In March the major event was my final defense of my Sp which turned out good having a grade which I really didn't expect or I say I think I don't deserve that grade. 

So April came, my graduation came.. Hell Yeah! I survived my degree making as I only the one in my course to graduate that year. Though I'm still bitter on having a lacking frigging 0.03 in my QPI in order for me to become a CUM LAUDE. Anyways time to move on.

May came and my first day of work came though it was only a training which was 4 months in duration.IT was called ACTION Training, done by the company which I applied for.It was hellish and really stressful especially the OJT part which made us accustomed in going home late even after 3 am. Anyway this training
serve its purpose helping me pass the
Philnits exam in the later part of the year.



September came."Wake me up when September ends" became the phrase that best describe this month. The first day of this month gave me another of my first, though a negative one. My first time to get busted or
friendzoned or whatever you call it
. This month was also was the judgement whether
I will graduate the ACTION TRAINING or not.




October, a month which is a bit happier than the previous. The training finally ended here and I together with the 18 others survived the training with no one failing it! Sugoi deshou! This was also the month which I finally started working..real work.. but the downside is it was AFRO, the work on our OJT. Therefore it means that I will enter the hellish and stressful life of no sleep again.

The month of November and the three weeks of December revolved on GUARMNT,ACCODSP,ASSEPRO,CREDRNk,LoanPay ,LoanMNT and THE MIGHTHY SCORENT. I know those letters doesn't make sense but this are all the modules I had on AFRO. Ow the sleepless nights, working on Saturdays and Sundays, the singing at 12 am and money more are the ones I will miss in AFRO.




This is also the month where in 1 take I nailed the PhilNITS exam.





 December 2 was also the month of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test held in La Salle. I know that I will fail that test. This year's December was also the day in where I first step my foot on Enchanted Kingdom.


26th of December our whole batch in ACTION Training was reassigned to Alabang until March for the least.Our task there was TESTING I volunteered to be assigned to the network team thinking others will too
but to my dismay I was left solo again.Funnily I was lost on my first day there because of my stupidity and may memory gap. Of all the things, I forgot the building name of the office. So for 30 mins I was lost. 


This Christmas season was also my first time to buy gifts for my little cousins which I really never thought of doing in the past. Maybe I just felt like being generous this season :) I had even a funny encounter with one of my little cousins this holiday..


So that's my 2012.


I want to thank all the people who took part in this ending year 2012.Thank you for the memories you have given and shared with me. This year is not worth calling it a year without you guys.



In general this year gave me a lot of new experiences negative and positive but still worth experiencing. So 2013 here I come hope to have more first time experiences on 2013..


  GAME ON!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!









PHOTO CREDITS:
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzegdeoISo1r0lsok.jpg
http://bholley.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/computing_stress.jpg
http://img.xzoom.in/36processed/2013%20Funny%20Happy%20New%20Year.jpg

No comments:

" You can call it selfish if you want, But "self " is the center of the universe.. Even giving voluntarily to others is " selfish" in a way because you "get" a good feeling in return..."