Monday, April 27, 2009

NAkapagtataka..

Last night a weird thing happened to me..

I had a dream..

I know having a dream isn’t weird…

But this dream is weird because it’s a wet dream..

I know this isn’t weird for a male human to have wet dreams..

What’s weird in here is the dream doesn’t portray any sexuality, you know..

But sabi nga n imam.. not all wet dream portray sexuality in them..

Anyway.. The dream is just a typical dream.. I and my friends are in there as usual… but the story revolves on me.. blooo, a “shopmate” of mine, and a girl…I know this girl but I’m too lazy to tell.. Anyway.. the story is about the eye ball of bloo and a girl.. and I don’t know why we are there anyway.. we( I and the girl) are just supporting actor and actress…hmm back to the story.. the story starts in the comshop..I and bloo are playing Flyff, a MMORPG, when a someone “pmed” him.. I don’t know if it’s a close friend of him in Flyff , I just know that she is a girl..and would want to meet bloo.. EYEBALL.. anyway the funny thing in here is that both( bloo. And the gurl) parties will send 2 people first.. I’m not sure kung anu ung gagawin basta parang may treaty… ah .. basta.. anyway I’m the one that bloo sent.. the girl ay nakasama ko nalng pag punta dun.. I don’t know how basta andun nalng xa…kasama ko pumunta sa place.. the place was like master square ata un.. ewan ko kung ano ku siya doon basta sa una kala ko friends.. which in the real life is true.. she’s a friend of mine.. anyway back to my story..pero pagpunta doon nag iba ung hangin.. parang meron namamagitan. Haha.. d ko xure.. flirtan kasi kami ng flirtan..haha in public ah.. anyway.. ewan .. basta parang close kami mxado… holding hands.. taz akbay..taz tawanan.. then teasing each other…anyway d ko alam kung bat ang tagal naming dumating sa place eh ang lapit-lapit naman lang ng Artnet, that’s the comshop we’re playing in.. and bat kami dumaan sa market… anyway… when we arrived at the meeting place.. the two parties agreed on something..but I didn’t remember it…the SNAP!

Naputol na dream ko…….then I woke up.. it’s past 3am na nun.. then I went too the bathroom.. then I noticed there’s something not right..then I searched for it.. and pooof.. nahanap ko… mdyo basa ung front middle part ng shorts ko.. and may naamoy akong something….then suddenly biglang pumasok sa icip ko ung wet dreams..pakatpos nun nag hugas ako xempz.. and natulog gus2 ko sana malamn ending but as usual d nanaman nakikisama utak ko….

Nagtataka talaga ako bat ako nag ka wet dreams sa ganun panaginip.. dahil the past dreams that I remembered na nag kaganon ako.. mdyo malala talga..anyway I don’t want to speak about that…and..tinatamad na ako mag type.. manonood pa kasi akong HANNIBAL..

No comments:

" You can call it selfish if you want, But "self " is the center of the universe.. Even giving voluntarily to others is " selfish" in a way because you "get" a good feeling in return..."