Monday, April 13, 2009

inside the cube again....

Yesterday was the 1st day of my summer class....

I was excited in a sense.. and my expectations for the 1st day was already established..

1st. it will be boring..
2nd. i will have a beautiful or cute gurl classmate..(haha..)
3rd. it will be hot.(for sure.. )

Anyway I went to Adnu early maybe 7:30+ am and my class is 8:00am..

At 8:15+ our class started...my 1st subject was Psychology..

At first it was boring but we had a group activity about telling the activities we want to do in our course...
but even it's boring i can still manage...

Anyway our teacher is a woman...age early 30's...


Second subject is Philippine History... i have a problem here coz my room in the 1st subject is in 2nd floor of Arrupe Building.. and my History subject is in Dolan Building 3rd floor. and if you don't know these places..it's far away from each other...

Anyway the teacher in my subject is amusing.. his not the typical lecture type guy.. marami siyang gimik sa pag tuturo..kaninang umaga may sample na..we have the "completing the phrase" game in showing us that there are almost always biases..pero tinatamad ako sabihin ang expalnation nya..basta he's amusing..and not boring.. un lang masasbi ko sa kanya. in this class i had one classmate that's for me is somewhat my itsura.. anyway d2 lang sa klaseng ito nagkaganun..


then we had a our Lunch for 30 mins..


Then my 3rd subject.. Humanities... I had here vicsel and tapi as my classmate... the teacher was a guy.. looks like a drug pusher as vicsel describes him.. anyway but in the way he speaks and act you'll see that he is knowledgable to that subject...anyway he likes to tell jokes and he's jokes are unique in a sense but with a sense..it sounds confusing but un na un.. anyway..I like him as my teacher..because of his principles and kanyang mga banat. the one he said i like the most is the definition of heaven and hell.. heaven = being alone.. hell = other people..or the society...i forgot pala.. we have a sched na in this class on what we will be doing everday..

Monday-wed = lecture..
Thursday = activity time..
Friday = my favorite day. film viewing..

hmmm... it sad that my expectations was not meant but anyway it's ok i have great teachers naman as consolation..anyway im satisfied for this day.. sana mataas sila magrade....

No comments:

" You can call it selfish if you want, But "self " is the center of the universe.. Even giving voluntarily to others is " selfish" in a way because you "get" a good feeling in return..."