Tuesday, February 1, 2011

jizz in my pants

I don't know how to start this so ganito nalang ...

  I  woke up 4 in the morning today because of a weird dream....

  

not weird like that .. i'll just narrate the story .ow.. maybe only parts of it because im a bit lazy right now :)

  the story in general is somewhat similar to a power ranger series.

  
    .i dunno why my dream was about that one i couldn't even remember when was the last time I thought of that series or even watched it. ..


  from what i have remembered my dream starts with some kind of celebration maybe a fiesta or something then a monster or something appeared but my memory was a bit blurry so i can't  figure where the setting of the story happened or even the monster or creature that appeared.. Anyway after the monster appeared for a reason that i don't know but green ranger which in the end i would realize to be JILLARY was abducted by that monster.. Again i don't know how did she came to my dream.. Ow i forgot i am also a ranger but i didn't remember my color we are only just 3 rangers Jilla as green ranger an unknown person but is a female as blue ranger and me as unknown color ranger :)

 i didn't remember the saving part but as usual Jilla was saved ................. HOORAY!!!




but not because of the rangers. Honestly based on what i have remembered blue ranger and me are a bit stupid there i don't know why and thats why we didn't save green ranger.. thats not the end of my dream.. after saving green ranger a party was  held.. thats the time I knew Jilla was green ranger anyways i have someone accompanying me that time but i forgot who that was.. after the party something happened...


this is the second part of my dream.. i don't know if this is another dream of just a continuation of the one above..


the second part is after the party i guess because people are now cleaning the tables etc..  and i saw a friend of mine.. can't name her.. for my own safety haha .. anyways  she's with someone , a girl couldn't remember who she was... anyway I and the unnamed friend began chatting until we end up into a shower i think... then she went into eat still talking with me after that a black out.. then lights on she's now inside the shower with only a  towel covering her body with only a wooden door separating us.. pictures below is somehow similar to what I'm saying.. just to improve visuals..









for a little while the sound of water coming from the shower began to sound.. we began to continue our chit chat in a little while..but for sometime I saw the silhouette of her body.. urges from my body went out until I can't suppress it anymore.. I barraged the door of the shower I went in.. I will not narrate what happened next.. it's up to your imagination :) anyways after sometime i woke up and!!!!


poof ! refer to TITLE ..


I don't know if that dream was weird for you.. but for me it is weird because first why would i become a power ranger .. I never dreamed to be one.. another one is why would a power ranger story become an x-rated "clip" afterwards... On the x rated part i didn't... ow... I somehow did imagine things like that with that person but that was way years ago ..  >.< What you watch really affects you mind haha :)




after cleaning myself i went to bed .. thinking that there would be part 3 .. maybe another girl I suppose
XD.. but sad to say there was no no part 3..


before i end this post i want to share this picture though unrelated i included it because i find it funny LOL :)








right guys??




to be edited ......

No comments:

" You can call it selfish if you want, But "self " is the center of the universe.. Even giving voluntarily to others is " selfish" in a way because you "get" a good feeling in return..."