Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A gloomy evening

           






          A night stranded in a flood caused by a stupid rain..

                    killing time, waiting in vain..

         Mosquitoes flying buzzing and biting

                    hour passed without me knowing

       Eager to talk but no one's there
   
                  just my computer and raindrops everywhere

      Trying to convince that I'm enjoying what am I playing
       
                but what I'm really thinking is what are you now doing

     Hunger strikes causing my stomach to flare

              feeling pain but still doesn't care

    Yearning to tell you the truth seems to be a burden            
 
             Stupid brain stopping all of a sudden..

    Twenty minutes had passed but I'm still waiting
   
           hoping you'd come be back waving..
   
    


     clock strikes nine, its time to go..

          sad that tonight I had to undergo ...

      to a gloomy evening..  

          a night made without you....

2 comments:

patricia said...

Nice. :)) Drama mo. Gutom lang yan.

okkin said...

haha eu ngani :)) manamok kaya haha tig insipire nnda ako haha

" You can call it selfish if you want, But "self " is the center of the universe.. Even giving voluntarily to others is " selfish" in a way because you "get" a good feeling in return..."