Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Happy Birthday You Bastard!

First and foremost happy birthday to me... 
and goodbye teenage years....





But what should I really be happy of?

Should I be happy because after 20 years I'm still existing?

Should I be happy that I already passed being a teen?

Should I be happy that I was created by God? if He created me..


But before I answer that let me first narrate what happened on my birthday and my pre-birthday celebration.

Friday: Pre-birthday Celebration


pre-birthday celeb at my house
       I and my college friends went to our house to celebrate my pre-birthday celebration. It was originally scheduled on my birthday but due to time constraints and personal reasons, it was moved on Friday
    The plan  was to go to our house at lunch time somewhere at 12 noon because we've got a meeting for our sp at 3 pm but decided not to come on the later.

foods at my party
As usual 12 noon wasn't realized because those people are very very good with not following the time agreed upon and love to arrive late. We arrived at my place around 2:30 pm . 
  They gave me a brazo de mercedes one of my fav cakes, from bakers plaza as their present for my birthday.   

              THANKS A LOT ! love it a lot... even ate the half of it :)))



      Anyway Karen with the help of Clarisse and Mhards cooked the chicken and the fries this is because they insisted that they want to cook at our house.  

     At 3 pm when the second batch arrived at our house.

     
To cut the story short, they invaded our house from 2:30pm until 8:30pm  and by 11:45 pm  I and my parents finished restoring our house.

PS: sorry for my father's making fun of you tet..


Saturday: The Not so Boring Day 

I'll not greet myself again since I already greeted myself on the topmost portion of this post.

Only a few greeted me this day but that's ok because the ones I'm looking forward to greet me greeted me early in the morning..almost.. 

 Aira greeted me first. I asked her a real hug for my gift since it's been a long time we haven't seen each other but because of constraints, she gave me a virtual hug instead. Not quite the real hug but I'm satisfied with that.

 I don't really have a plan this day , Aira suggested that I ask someone close to accompany me in my birthday. 

I tried to do her suggestion but sad to say this person wasn't available.

 So i tried another thing, I treated  some of my friends which are available. Sir Manch , ate Cid , Tan2 and Joel ate lunch with me. I treated Sir Mik2 and Kuya Allan snacks in the afternoon.

In the evening  xing, koren  and khrisna for accompanied me at greenwich to celebrate my birthday at Greenwich. They had a little surprise for me . Even though I know that the "surprise" will not come , I still hope for a bit but in the end the "surprise" didn't showed up. Anyway Thanks na rin .. Nice try :)

Even though  what happened this day wasn't my first plan ,my celebration of my birthday turned out good..  

Before I answer my question.. I would want to thank all the people who became a part of my birthday and may pre- celebration of my birthday... Thanks a lot.. I really appreciate what you've done...


Since I can meet great people like those on the picture above ...THE ANSWER IS YES...



Thanks to them I have the reason to continue to aim for more birthdays and to be happy on my  those days..




FOR THE LAST TIME BYE TEENAGE YEARS...

HELLO TWENTY....

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU BASTARD!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

nakakalokang drama ni nikko haha.. anyway para kewl.. greet taka ulit.. happy birthday!! does this mean another libre session?? hahaha joke lng

welcome to twenties!!!

okkin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
okkin said...

haha lol dai man daw madrama post ko haha tama lang daw :P..

siram ta libre session nanaman .eh mau na ngani akong kwarta dai ngani ako nakalibre kansuudma remember? haha

Unknown said...

haha bagong greet, bagong treat aahahaha. huh? dae ka nakalibre suudma? dae man aq ngpalibre ah ahahaha

okkin said...

bku man saimo haha :P

" You can call it selfish if you want, But "self " is the center of the universe.. Even giving voluntarily to others is " selfish" in a way because you "get" a good feeling in return..."