Sunday, November 27, 2011

Keep Right!

There's a saying that you should always keep right. Sometimes it's not the case. Like the incident that happened to me today because I walked right.

An embarrassing thing happened to me today because of my carelessness and stupidity.



The story goes like this:


It's 6pm and I'm going to hear mass in a chapel near our place. Since I'm again late so I rushed in going to the chapel. It's already a bit dark when I arrived near the chapel. When I'm about to enter the chapel I suddenly tripped myself from the puddle of water ,like the picture on the right. Luckily only few noticed my fall but the bad news is, I'm soaked with mud. I acted cool when I got up so that I will not attract further attention and hurriedly went away the scene and on the later went home to change clothes.


Why the hell is there no sign like the one above? >.< *para lang majustify my stupidity* :p

Anyway the result of my fall is a sprained right hand and a little back pain. We'll see tomorrow if there's more complications from my fall.

Anyway this post will end here because my mother and father is arguing again. Bka mapaginitan ako :D





photocredits to ;
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgJbu1artCmuhQszjnZFAN3e_M57pjTADMjUFJFstQtLNt-O-OGFppDhS41O8g_ERIRJCjkxUXCy1Kl2Ly47_ErrKqCsIgNVXILzXf8fF0Cq-8XKtcfdC-lLDpi6daYKLdfXDfpDSPsoDhC/s200/slipping-and-falling.jpg
http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/success_stories/post/image.axd?picture=2010%2F9%2Fwet+floor+sign.jpg

No comments:

" You can call it selfish if you want, But "self " is the center of the universe.. Even giving voluntarily to others is " selfish" in a way because you "get" a good feeling in return..."