Saturday, November 26, 2011

Usapang Tsyuper(tricycle version)






Riding in a public transportation is really interesting, you can hear/see/create a lot of stories and most of them are interesting ones. It even sometimes make you realize something or teaches you something.

This post is about a conversation of the driver(tsyuper) of a tricycle and his brother. This conversation was unintentionally overheard by me because I was seated in the driver's seat.


 If you already rode a tricycle even once you'll know what I mean. 


Anyway I posted this because I can relate to their story even though partially.I even  felt  a bit guilty on my part upon hearing their conversation.



A part of their conversation was like this:


Driver:   O musta? ta ngunyan kananaman lang nag pahiling? dai ka man lang pati nag tetext. hadit na pati si mama saimo.. sain ka nag iistar ngunyan?

Brother : *nods* , sa kabarkada ko..

Driver : sa kabarkada mo? ta dai ka na nag uuli sa harong? paparapahadit mo si mama.. atang may hilang to!

Brother:  tsk, aram nya naman na dai nya na dapat ako pag para intindihun .. dakula na ako para para haditan nya pa.

Driver: alangan. ta dai ka palan nag tetext ma kang celfone? atang grabe na ngani pag sakit ko kay mama tig papara pagabat pa nndo pag mati nya.


Brother:  tsk, may mga maalaga pa man bga duman.. (forgot the rest of what he said)




 .
 .
.



I can relate to the conversation above because I sometimes treat my  parents like that especially mom. Like the brother of the driver, I sometimes don't give importance or even put into consider their worries for my safety. I somehow feel guilty and sorry when sometimes I even get angry when they worry for me, just a realization from that scene. 


I hope I'll not be that arrogant like the driver's brother. I don't like that I'll be worse like him.


I think I will end this post here. Just want to share this and just want to say



                                   SORRY, ma and pa for being shitty. I know you just worry for my own good.









-photo credits to http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3347/3510070625_9728c01dec_z.jpg

4 comments:

Unknown said...

naalala ko c latik mi saimu ni mhardz yesterday morning, and to think that's also the subject of your blog post.. sa wakas nakapagreflect kana!!

okkin said...

arin man na latik? haha dai ko tanda xnxa mau si icip ko yesterday

Unknown said...

itong nasa xavier kita.. tapos sb mi baga nakakaguilty ta mabuoton c mama mo :) taz tghahambugan mo

okkin said...

ah ok haha.. natandaan kuna haha.. :P

" You can call it selfish if you want, But "self " is the center of the universe.. Even giving voluntarily to others is " selfish" in a way because you "get" a good feeling in return..."