Tuesday, March 27, 2012

untitled

The love story that barely started
seems soon to be ended
Another test of patience, heart and determination
another added two months of depression

I want to say how much I love you ; I want to hug you
I want to touch your face and hold hands together like normal lovers do.
and if my greatest fear happens, these will never come true.
these will just become things I will regret that I didn't do.

Now, I don't know what I must do
because of the agreement you and I agreed to.
dread , desperation and sadness
all the light of hope was devoured by blackness

I'm not sure, I'm confused
I want to believe there still chance , a reason I can use
so that the reality is still the fantasy,
and that the unstable one is its impossibility.

I understand you, but do you understand me too?
I don't want to leave you , even want to support you.
But how can I if you don't permit me to?
Or maybe I'm also at fault here too?

Restlessly waiting for the two months to end
But will patiently wait even if it extends
I'll just be here,waiting for you
For A sun flower will always look for its sun to shine, the sun for me is you!




-- need help in shortening/improving the last stanza especially the last line.. 
--need help in coming up with a title for it

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha imba sa last line!!!

okkin said...

hmm ang haba nga >__<...wala ako maicip na pang paikli

Unknown said...

it's not with the length of phrases or number of words.. it's with the thought formed :)

okkin said...

i know but still it will be better if it was shorter but still with the same degree and meaning. :)

" You can call it selfish if you want, But "self " is the center of the universe.. Even giving voluntarily to others is " selfish" in a way because you "get" a good feeling in return..."