Monday, December 22, 2008

Weird!.

Today I went to hear again misa de galleo mass(simbang gabi) ...and again I didn't see her..(sigh)..

Anyway.. I have a weird dream again this morning..hmm I didn't really remember the exact story and details of my dream but i'm sure of one thing there i kissed somebody there.. not just an ordinary kiss it's a kiss using the tongue..I guess it's the effect of watching too many animes with that scene...haha... because of that I'll lie low in watching.haha maybe i'm really watching too much..
Anyway I think the story of my story is about me dating a girl.. i didn't recognize or I say I didn't remember her face.. Anyway that girl I'm dating is not the one I kissed.. My dream is chaotic even I didn't really understand it.. The girl I kissed was not really clear..but in my dream her features were just like ( of all na babae ba naman) Ching..Hmm the story in my dream contains "habulan" the one in a drama scene..basta It's like a love triangle story or something like that. and when I kissed that girl the scene became slow mo.. as usual.. then there will be a bed scene sana but it was cut because of the stupid alarm clock... I didn't really got it's meaning...and I didn't really finished my dream..

I'm going to sleep again and I'm hoping it will be continued in my sleep this time..haha and so that i'll understand my dream more and know who are them....haiz...

I'm sleeping na.......................................................





10:00 am...

I have finally woken up but sad to say the dream wasn't continued in my sleep..so sad(sigh.) A weirder dream now it's about me in the middle of the jungle or something basta it's weird..

No comments:

" You can call it selfish if you want, But "self " is the center of the universe.. Even giving voluntarily to others is " selfish" in a way because you "get" a good feeling in return..."