Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas...hmm...

Christmas has come again this year...

but I really didn't feel it..


I really don't know what's the reason..(sigh*)


Cold Christmas Again.....


But.....


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After I finished the midnight mass, I went to my cousin's house to eat the Noche Buena..After that I went home to sleep.. Before I went to sleep I scanned my mobile phone for text messages..As usual my phone was full of messages greeting me Merry Christmas! But to my surprise an unfamiliar number came up.. it's a glob number..it's greeting me etc.. but not telling his/her name(but mas appropriate ata ang her..girlie ang tex eh) . her message says ..Merry Christmas..Pasalamt ka natandaan tka pa.. gift Ko??..something like that.and the end of the message says.. Hulaan mo nalang kung cno ako.. I texted her back asking for her name or even a clue.. but she didn't reply..but I had guessed kung sino siya..I know a person kasi that is the same style of texting as her or it's more likely to say that may pagkakapareho..my mood suddenly became good because of that text.. anyway I slept soundly afterwards.. the next day I woke up or it's more likely to say today.. at 9 am.. again my mobile phone is full of greetings..but I didn't find the globe number...I was quite disappointed.. because of that kinulit ko siya ng kinulit.. making calls and texting her. but she doesn't seem to mind that..I finally became tired and naghanap nalang ng pwedeng gawin.. and as usual cleaning the house became my decision...the whole morning I cleaned our house.. after sometime my father messed up my mood..(bad3p talaga siya!.) anyway because of that I went to sleep nalang.. Lunch came..but my mood wasn't still good.. buti nalang because of mother my mood became good but not quite good.. anyway I sleep afterwards lunch. I woke up at 3. Checking my phone for text messages.. only two messages came.. messages coming from janine.as usual greetings.. after reading I asked her if she knew this number.but she didn't replied..because of that kinulit ko ulit ung number na un making calls which she didn't answered..after one hour of pangungulit. someone texted..the text came from janine..it confirms my guess.. then another text came. again coming from her..now teasing me..I denied her accusations..(hehe..pero totoo naman talaga haha) anyway because of that kinulit ko nanaman ung glob na number..I called again and again and finally she answered it.. My mood suddenly came to it's peek.. and I don't know why(haha in denial pa ako)..anyway our conversation ended after 2 mins and those 2 mins to me seem to be I'm flying (haha mdyo exagerated na yan hihi.)..but until now my mood is really good.....After that I finished the book Breaking dawn.. i didn't like the ending part..I want the Volturi and the Cullens to fight(sigh).. I surf the net after..

I'm looking forward that this day will end with my mood in good condition......

Christmas Income : 800 (it's not yet the whole income.. I didn't visit my ninong and ninang pa kasi)
Christmas gifts count : 3


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

" You can call it selfish if you want, But "self " is the center of the universe.. Even giving voluntarily to others is " selfish" in a way because you "get" a good feeling in return..."