Thursday, December 18, 2008

Who is she????

In the past few days I always go home at 8:30 onwards. I ride jeepney in going home.On one night, I didn't remember what day is that but i'm sure it was last week, A girl outside the jeepney caught my attention..she was a student of USI maybe 2nd-4th yr is her grade range. Soon I found out tha she's like me, her house is in Magarao also. Anyway She caught my eye because again she looks familiar.. and for me she's kind of cute and ' ma-appeal'.. but unfortunately she looks 'mataray'..She also ride the same jeepney i'm riding going to Magarao. I didn't notice that I was staring at her for many seconds.. maybe she noticed it and she looked at me suddenly.. to an instant I focused my eye to another place for her not to see that i'm staring at her. .but i doubt it worked.. When i'm in my departure area -Ilahod, i went out of the jeepney quickly..to my surprise she also went out of the jeepney...She's also living in Ilahod. Anyway because I walk to quickly so I arrived at our gate quick and because of that I didn't see where she lives......

The next night I had seen her again.. we rode the same jeep again and i stared at her again but now more secretly.. Our eyes sometimes met.. and she turns her head to another angle when this happens..Anyway the next to nights I didn't see her.. anyway it kind sad for me.don't know why..

On the saturday that week I seen her again...

On Monday this week I seen her again but wasn't able to ride the same jeep because a terrible thing happend.. NAUBUSAN NG JEEP!!!!!!.. so I ride on the topload of the jeep.. she on the other hand was left in the waiting area for the next jeep to arrive..

Since tuesday I didn't see her... and I was hoping I could see her again.....


And that was granted today... When I went to hear mass this early morning..(nag simbang gabi ako).. I saw her again.. I saw her in the communion....After the mass I looked for her and I have found her .. she was with someone idon't knowmaybe it's her mother and sister.. anyway i don't care about them.. I went home after that..



Maybe I could see her again this evening haha..and I hope to know her name soon......


Dec 18: nakasabay kunanaman..^^ xa but d ko cxa nakita sa cmbang gabi..

No comments:

" You can call it selfish if you want, But "self " is the center of the universe.. Even giving voluntarily to others is " selfish" in a way because you "get" a good feeling in return..."