Saturday, August 1, 2009

DEJA VU: materialization of my dreams.

This week a lot of deja vu is happening to me and all of these as far my brain remembers they are my dreams. I have even tried to predict what gonna happen next while I'm experiencing a deja vu and the result is I'm correct because all what happened was the one that had happened on my dreams.Anyway I know it's stupid to think like that, that your dreams(panaginip) will materialize when time comes,however I hope this continues.. coz i Have a dream which i would really like to happen..I would not tell what it is..however I also have dreams which i would not want to materialize especially the youKnow dreams XD ..anyway the I am killing someone dreams also, i would not that one even though i want to kill someone badly I'm don't have the grudge to kill them and besides i like their existence in this world..haha.. anyway..I hope that the one I'm saying would materialize..haiz..

I'll sleep again and see what happens next....

By the way before i Sleep again i'll have an EB today... hope she comes.. I'll just post what happens a little while..

No comments:

" You can call it selfish if you want, But "self " is the center of the universe.. Even giving voluntarily to others is " selfish" in a way because you "get" a good feeling in return..."