Tuesday, August 25, 2009

NOTICE: NAWARA CELFONE KU! PUTA!

to all concerned citizens pLease be informed that my FUCKING celfone is lost! SO wala na po ung number kung 09214650912..

at d ko alam kung saan ku xa nawala .. ang alam ko lang ay bka sa comlab namin or sa shop siya nawala...

don't wan't to go into details basta nawala siya!


wala pa po akong bagong number..pero if you need to contact me badly.. u can email me at doghunter_06@yahoo.com or text me at 09208101739 or call me at our house 4712059. pls text or call this numbers if kailngan na kailangan nyo ako! kay mother yan na num na yan kaya pls lang wag bobo.

I'm also looking for a 7610 that is pink.. pero d ko pa xure kung yan talaga yung nung celfone ko.. hey sa mga nakakaalam ng model ng cp ko! anung model un 76 what un??
if you have any pls contact me cnd me at my email or put it in my c box on my blog www.kreamy1991.blogspot.com.. stupid people will not be entertained


my numbers will be just posted on my blog fb and fs ..or i will text you if i know your number

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyway nag duduwang icip ako kung sasabihun ko kina mother nanawara ku c cp.
so votation nalang kung sasabihun ko o dai..

pls put your votes in my chat box.. Write yes if sasabihin ko NO if hinde.. deadline of submision of entries will be on Aug 29 2009 11:59 pm.. thank you..

the tally will be posted on this blog the next day..

No comments:

" You can call it selfish if you want, But "self " is the center of the universe.. Even giving voluntarily to others is " selfish" in a way because you "get" a good feeling in return..."