Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Thank God it's cloudy cause i'm allergic to sunlight

After a few days of rest due to the intramurals which I really didn't attended or participated

a 2 day extention of no classes was proclaimed by Fr. Tabora..

All hail Fr. President..!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway...Last Saturday we had celebrated Khriz's birthday even though her birthday was really Aug 12. It was fun even though again our group wasn't complete and that I spent the 216 for the ice cream for her birthday which was really meant for my 2 days of playing. anyway it's ok..It's my gift for Khriz (^^,)


Laiza is together with her "BestFriend" joshua.. koren which again was stressed by her ex.. xing and mharlet and I and xempz Khriz, the b-day celebrant, were there at mharlet's place.anyway we ate 2 pizza's from shakey's brought by xing.. buko salad by mharlet,2 ice cream by me and a bottle of THe bar. We also played ps2 and lucky 9 the loser to drink a glass of the bar..which made koren and laiza and her best.to drink a lot cause their always the losers..and xing always as the winner..

anyway after the party we went to Naga... there we parted ways..

When i was about to go home. I felt i wanna go home with someone so I texted Koren if she will be going home.. luckily she ,so I went home with her..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That day also, I had a new friend and textmate... Ate liz... a classmate of mine in English and physical science in adnu.. Well we are a bit close na....or maybe ako lang nakikiclose..haha..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
End OF Post

No comments:

" You can call it selfish if you want, But "self " is the center of the universe.. Even giving voluntarily to others is " selfish" in a way because you "get" a good feeling in return..."