Saturday, February 18, 2012

2 days of being the guy named OLAN'S




Just today we finished our  2-day Senior's retreat that was held in Mater Ecclessiae .

It wasn't bad as I was expecting it to be. It wasn't even boring. Honestly this retreat is the best "spiritual life" activity I have done. This was also my most participated "spiritual life" activity.

Meet the normal people I met in school but in another degree or I must say in a higher level of intimacy.


I've been enlightened a lot and even got a new principle in life because of this event :


" Life isn't about being a worthy man for your life but being a man that makes other's life worthy because of your life."


In general I give two thumbs up to this event..

Way to go Ate Glo our facilitator and our prime entertainer Mr Andrej Valiente aka "Kuya Jobert"!




friends of jude

No comments:

" You can call it selfish if you want, But "self " is the center of the universe.. Even giving voluntarily to others is " selfish" in a way because you "get" a good feeling in return..."