Tuesday, February 14, 2012

3 Iced tea glasses Straight

Valentines day is a day for lovers to show their love to their loved ones but for us it is the day of our exam of one of hardest subject AI.  But after the exam the mood changed from academics to romance.. it's time to carry out my plan.. a plan to surprise someone I like..before the this day, I already invited her to dinner on the 14th. 

BUT A SERIES OF BAD NEWS CAME!

  • The roses that should be purple wasn't done
  • it's raining in the morning, 
  • Shakey's don't permit for reservation that day 
  • it was the last day in accordance to sp defense reservation 

I thought FUCK! A BAD OMEN!

But still I tried to go with my plan.. Rushed in changing the flowers. The flowers now became pink and red.. Went to look for a cute cake in SM with a friend and found one. So basically the first part is already complete.. Now for the second part.. Looked for something cute to write on a letter but failed. Went to my school for ideas then we went to Padangat ,a gift shop, an their we found the final piece the Soccerball.. So with a friend I finalized my plan.. after that he asked me something..

                                        Friend: Anu padi ang gut feeling mo?
                                        Me: Dai ko aram padi
                                       Friend: Mau man kayan padi. Eu o dai man lang yan
                                        Me: didn't answer for a while then I said.. Garu negative padi bahala na

The plan was:

  1. give the roses , cake and first gift in arrupe after her class
  2. eat at Shakey's and there the second phase commences
  3. serve the second gift, the soccer ball with the letter inside it while serving the food
  4. don't allow it to be opened not until you two finished eating
  5. and the most nervous part -- the opening of the box and reading the letter*
*drank three iced tea glasses straight and biting a tissue paper while she was reading it.

At the end of the day the outcome was I think better than expected the series of events also went smoothly. Onin the Shakey's guy crew which I spoke to in the afternoon, "reserved" us seats, the final gift was given at the right time, she liked my letter and even said it was sweet, and ultimately 


I spend the whole evening beside her :)


Hope she really liked my surprises :)



my simple surprise











Acknowledgements:
Carol , tan, mhards, zarah for helping me in my plan

4 comments:

Unknown said...

haha sweeton!!!

okkin said...

haha lols :))

bhudz said...

\m/

okkin said...

o nakaabot kana bhudz dgd \m/ yan na ang blog mo ? ta ilalaag ko na sa blog roll ko

" You can call it selfish if you want, But "self " is the center of the universe.. Even giving voluntarily to others is " selfish" in a way because you "get" a good feeling in return..."