Friday, February 3, 2012

Just three stupid poems

Delusionary Boy

A cold dry breeze touches my face
waking me up from my empty gaze
thought that I was with you
But, again it isn't true.  
For the truth table says you AND i will never be true.
Coz I didn't have the courage to say what I feel for you
since the day I started loving you.

Left out alone, waiting for nothing
just hallucinating that I'm with your being
Hopelessness, restlessness and a lot of sadness
caused by my stupidity and cowardice.
I know this is foolish but what can I do?
this is only the method where I will be with you
And you and I will always be true.


The bell rang, and I have to go.
Leaving  her at my dream land until tomorrow
But don't worry I'll be coming back
Because this is the only thing I can do. Fuck!




Uncertainties


Again, an event where you and I are together
but why can't i feel any better.
Yes, you and I are just centimeters apart
but it's like that you were not there from the start


The closer I get to you ,
the farther I realize the distance I need to walk through.
The more hopeless it is, the harder I try.
I'm also asking my self why?


I want to talk to you, but I don't know how
there a lot of things I want to tell to you, but where are they now?
Scumbag brain Why you no cooperate?
Please make my ideas apparate!


Uncertain, the best word that describes
what the things you had in mind.
I don't know! Did you like what I have done?
or you treat it like a trash in a trashcan.

What must I do ! What must I do!
To know what I mean to you
To solve these difficulties
and end these uncertainties. 





The Stone of February
 

-Not Yet Finished-



Acknowledgements:

Ate lizzie  :)
Ate Karen :)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

aw drama haha

okkin said...

lol haha mau lang maginibo .. nag 33y lang magibo ning poem may mapaglibagan man lamang

Unknown said...

chos! may pinagdadaanan din :) comment lng isuway suway mo sanag post yang 3 poems mo. taz place kna lng link sa baba ning.. more of my poems at link.com churvaloo

okkin said...

haha lol mau akong pinag dadaanan :P anyways pag natapos kuna si pangtulong poem mdyo tinatamad pa kaya ako haha anyways as man si poem? may puturo man si mga duwang poem ko?

patricia said...

A+ :)

Unknown said...

aw mayong pinagdadaanan? dae risa sa poems mo boy! hapot mo kaya sina than if may puturo :)

okkin said...

ate pat : thnx ate patty :)

ate sid : wala man haha :)..as man daa sabi nda.

Unknown said...

yeah whatever :)

okkin said...

haha..

bhudz said...

Nice men....

" You can call it selfish if you want, But "self " is the center of the universe.. Even giving voluntarily to others is " selfish" in a way because you "get" a good feeling in return..."