Tuesday, April 8, 2008

1st time to type my blog

i don't know why i'm writing or i should say typing my blog right now.. first of all i'm lazy writing o r i say typing .. i also don't want to share my thoughts to others.. but here i am writing .



Yesterday i and my friends had a meeting in Aira's place or i should say house.. I went there at 3 pm.. as usual i'm late.. there my friends namely.. xing , naxcz , aira , kevin, koren , anna , mharlet and roidz.. in there we have finalize that our bander swiming will be on april 8 aat pasacao but didn't know where the exact place is.. xing said that she'll go to Kopiroti at the end of our meeting.. suddenly napagakaisahan namin na pumuntang Kopiroti.. but mharlet didn't join us..


at the jeepney

with
noting to do Naxcz suddenly made fun of Aira.. she teases here to be a foreigner... i also joined as well as the others.. until we've arrived at Kopiroti..

inside Kopiroti....

we went inside Kopiroti.. don't know what to order we've come up to buy the famous KOPIBUN!! which is only 35 pesos but is very delicious and good.. it is also my fav.. but a great disaster came up..THERE'S A LACK OF SUPPLY OF KOPI BUN!! but with all her might Aira has sacrificed her KOPIBun to us and was the one chosen to order another food.. she ordered CHocolate toast..
when we were near in finishing our food that's the time that Aira's food had come.. we laughed and finished our food.. then we again made fun of aira.. by the time we wen't out of Kopiroti ... a miracle happened!! Aira volunteered to treat us in Cold shack!.. WTF!! IS THESE TRUE?? AM I DREAMIN'?? because Aira? treat us?? a miracle!!... because since i met her she's so Damn KURIPOT!! .. we've order 3 cookies n cream 2 mangos n' cream1 strawberry ice cream and my fav Raspberry Rapture..< i know you'll like this , these is only 45 pesos in Cold Shack..> . after eating i kept the ice cream holder of my ice cream as a remebrance for the first time Aira has treated me..after that i went home and slept..


11:oopm 04/07/07 in our house


i was suddenly awaken by a great disaster ... WALANG KURYENTE !!!! AFTER knowing these i am in the midst of chaos and anxiety!!!. AMP ANG INIT!!! after 30 mins of great suffering the current arrived..YAHOOOOOO!!!! but again there's a problem.. I CAN'T SLEEP!!!!!!! i dont know what happened but i can't sleep even what i do.. lying in my bed pictures of people kept flashing in my mind.. suddenly a familiar girl had taken my attention.. she's a schoolmate of mine.. many thoughts came to my mind like does she even think of me??? does she care for me?? will she remember me??? Maybe you know who she is..

eyes suddenly become watery.. and i hate when my eyesd become watery.. suddenly a light flashed in our sala. it's my aunt going to the bathroom.so that she'l not know that i am awake i pretend to be slepping.. a loud BANG!! followed it was my Aunt's door.. a gain i kept thinking of her.. i was to cry when my mind change it's topic and become my friends..at first i t was happy but soon again thoughts came to me like would they be still my friends until the end?? will they not forget me..?? many questions followed again my eyes became watery and again my aunt interrupted again she went again to the cr.. in my mind 'What the he'll is wrong with my aunt??.. this is her second time to the cr with only just few minutes.. i look to the clock and was shocked.. it's already 12:30 amp i'm already 1 hr awake.. many thoughts came to me which i will not say in here.. i kept thinking of her and my friends and search what will be the answers to my thoughts.. after my aunt again went to the cr for the third time.. i felt sleepy.. and that was a good indicator.. i look at the clock.. it was 1:30 ..
after 7 yawns i finally slept..
















with a BANG!!!

I WAS GAIN AWAKE IT WAS 3:00 AM .. THE SOUND CAME FROM MY AUNT AGAIN BUT NOW SHE'S COOKING .. AFTER THAT I SLEPT..


end!!

No comments:

" You can call it selfish if you want, But "self " is the center of the universe.. Even giving voluntarily to others is " selfish" in a way because you "get" a good feeling in return..."