Sunday, April 20, 2008

bad3p!!

Tomorrow will be the bander swimming that lately must be held on friday april 18.. it is because something happened < pero importante nga ba??> .........

Last thursday kevin called at our house maybe 3;30 in the noon asking me if i'm available on Monday.. I said No! because i'll go to cspc for my DOST scholarship.. and I asked Why.. Kevin told me that he is asking because something came up and if it's ok to move the bander swiming date...after that he hanged the phone..

I thought that they'll move it on the day that i'm available.. but i was wrong..

I called Xing's house to know what will be the date.. to my surprise she said it will be on monday.. < WTF!!, amp naman bakit monday pa.. nag tanong pa sila kung pwede ako amp!> after talking with xing on the phone.. I thought of posting this.. but after a sudden i didn't think it will be good if I post this <> so I said to myself na wag nalang..and i accept nalang..

the Next day...

I become a Proxi Ninong of a christening of a baby.. after that I went to the com shop.. there again my mind again said to me to blog the same topic but again i refused..

3:00-4:00

I phoned Krisma because i don't have anyone to talk to.. and another reason is that i want ot know kung gaano katagal ung Dost meeting.. i thought it will be just one hour.. but krisma said maybe it will be longer even whole day.. upon hearing this my plan to follow to pasacao for the swiming after the meeting suddenly crashed.. <>

8:00-9:00

i phoned naxcz to know if she will go to the swimming..i thought i was the only one who was unable to go to the swimming because of the date... but to my surprise naxcz also was like me.. bad3p din cxa.. we talked about an hour about the swimming .. and there i finally convinced myself to wrtie this..


sana lang kc.. bat ung iba cononsider! saka buti sana kung conosider because of an important reason kso important nga ba..??? duh.. ska bkt monday pa eh pwd naman nung Sat dba??.. Amp talaga.. one reason pa kung bat ako nababad3p is planado kunakya ang gagawin ko....... sb kunga magdala ng dvd player dahil mag dadala ako ng dvd which i would really like them to see.. another reason is i'm not the only one ang nadamy pati c naxcz na alam kung gus2 talgang sumama..

anyway la na ako magagawa.. enjoy nalng kau swimming nyo.. bka makasunod ako sainyo.. if ever matapos kaagad.. ah saka pala sana namn next time na mag move kau ng date sana LAHAT comportable d2.. thats all.. ay to naxcz piri2n mong makiaba.. pipiri2n kuman makaiba haha..

No comments:

" You can call it selfish if you want, But "self " is the center of the universe.. Even giving voluntarily to others is " selfish" in a way because you "get" a good feeling in return..."