Thursday, April 24, 2008

I hate this day!!

AMP! what a fucking day.. ampness this day sucks.. I know you don't know why but i hate this Fucking day.. .. WTF..!! lahat ata kamalsan ang nakuha ko ngaun amp....... nakakairita!!! .. first thing in the morning this day i know that this day SUCKS!!! amp.. until the end of the day it still sucks..

Factors why this day sucks..

a. as i wake up my head aches..

b. about the DOST.. 2 VALID ID..

C.
the lib id will be given after 2 weeks today.. But I NEED IT ON MAY 1

d. my mother is irritating me again!

e. d ako nakkuha ng HMS sa rf kung kelan panalo kami..

f. i was sent to the sss for getting an sss clearance.. <>>

g. many more!! and i don't wan to type it here because .. I'M SO IRRITATED.. and i hate this day..


waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

" You can call it selfish if you want, But "self " is the center of the universe.. Even giving voluntarily to others is " selfish" in a way because you "get" a good feeling in return..."