Saturday, January 17, 2009

I Hate rainy nights!

Jan 15 2009.thursday. between 8:30m -9:00pm..

Bday ni Xing...

After I finished watching anime.. blooo, a comshopmate of mine and a friend, told me to accompany me to look if Lavandera Ko, a laundry shop, is still open. Because i dont want to go home yet I accompanied him..but when we got there it's closed already..we just laughed and went back to the com shop. Then after few minutes we decided to go home.. He accompanied me to the jeepney stop and we parted ways.. I went in the jeepney.. after a few minutes.. 2 girls went in to.when I looked at them they're familiar..then I saw her face..then my mood just went up..I saw her again...In the past days of January before this incident I went home at different times so that I could know what time she's going home.but hindi ko talaga siya makasabay..I really want to see her but i didn't know why...then suddenly this day nakasabay siya!!.....Even I'm having a headache and stomachache and fever..parang nawala un bigla except the fever.haha.I had a really high fever kasi nun eh.. But in the end I didn't know her name parin up to now.. (sigh*). but I saw her naman..maybr that counts as a consolation price..

Jan 16 2009..friday na gabi..

I had really a bad headache and stomach ache this day..My fever went up again..but so that I could see her again.. I planned to wait until 8:45pm in the comshop..with the help of blooo.. I managed to survive..But sadly my efforts came to waste because I didn't see her...I went home at 9:00pm because rain is pouring really hard..I saw someone that looked like her but I wasn't sure..she headed to street going to Centro.. what a sad day.. T_T

I Hate RAINY NIGHTS!!


No comments:

" You can call it selfish if you want, But "self " is the center of the universe.. Even giving voluntarily to others is " selfish" in a way because you "get" a good feeling in return..."