Thursday, January 29, 2009

Total Damnation of myself

January 29 2008 7-9 pm

While I was happily playing flyff a close friend of mine became OL in ym.. and her stat message caught my eye.. she's waiting someone.. because I'm curious I "pmed" her who is she waiting.. after a few seconds.. she replied..a smiley crying..so I hurriedly replied back.. "tanu??".. then she replied something about her... (i dont know what she call him.. a crush or more than that..)..crush going to china... then I just replied.."aw".. and asked her if she were cying.. and she replied .. "yes"..(anu ba ang stupid ko naman.. alangan oo yan..) anyway I asked her a few questions..(delaying tacktics) coz I am thinking of something to say that will comfort her.. but my damned mind didn't return any..(amf!) so that I could escape comforting her I just told her I'm doing something very impotant..(anu ba yan.. damn nag alibi pa ako parang lang makaalis).. anyway I had written this post because I'm really fed up with myself..bakit ba hindi ako marunong mag comfort ng isang taong nag moumourn... or depressed..haiz..bakit ba d ko alam ang sasabihin pag may ganyang situation..marami nang beses nangyayari ang ganyan.. and ngaun nangyari nanaman sa isang close friend ko..and as usual wala nanaman akong nagawa to comfort her..haiz..bakit ba ang tanga-tanga ko sa mga basic na situation gaya ng ganyan..(hindi ko sinasabing di ako tanga sa hindi basic na situation..)....I even told her" paxncxa dahil ala ako diyan para icomfort ka"(nag papasalamat talga at wla ako dun kasi ala naman akong alam na paraan para icomfort ang isang tao..DAMN!) haiz hanggang ganyan nalang ba ako???



DAMN MYSELF!!!!!!!!

No comments:

" You can call it selfish if you want, But "self " is the center of the universe.. Even giving voluntarily to others is " selfish" in a way because you "get" a good feeling in return..."