Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Again a post out of boredom..

I really dont know what to write in this post. I just want to do something....

It's currently raining outside and because of that Im immobilized . My plan this night was to go at my cousin's house and kill time and have a free dinner there but because of this rain, change of plans.. Im not saying that I dont like the sudden pour of rain tonight, in reality I like it because it's to hot here..



When I went up to our room, it is still locked. F@ck ,Im again first to arrive..I mentioned in my previous posts that i have a roommate.. lets just call him JAVARICE.. one word to describe him stupid  .. haha . anyway change topic I don't want to ruin my post in telling what a dumbass he is..

         
                BUT .. He'll be leaving this weekend........................
                      I will be left here because I'll go home on                  
                              june 1 because of  a thing in my scholarship.






 God Heard ME...Praise God  !!


Ching & company held their swimming today which for the first time I couldn't attend because im here stuck in makati doing ojt.. Im really looking forward for this swimming but its reality and SHIT HAPPENS! But i already moved on and now im just waiting for the pictures of their swiming I'll just paste my picture their haha :D


I guess im really  missing a lot of  things......... 




Anyway just now the rain stopped...time to go to my cousins ......

No comments:

" You can call it selfish if you want, But "self " is the center of the universe.. Even giving voluntarily to others is " selfish" in a way because you "get" a good feeling in return..."