Saturday, May 28, 2011

Conservative?

McDonald's "Groovy (Memory)" - Commercial - McDonald's Philippines




I just saw this on TV last night  and I thought it was cool . Even made me hope that we, I and my close friends, will be like that when we grow old. The last part was also made me laugh.

                                    Old Man3: Uy! Ang daming bagong Apps ngayon ah.
                                    Old Man2: Konti na lang memory ko eh..... Sino ka na nga?

I think I know now what will I be when I grow old .. haha.. because I am the most forgetful when it is about names and dates among our group.



 -----



Recently Mcdo advertisements are getting better. So I searched other interesting and cool ads of McDonalds but to my dismay I found out that the BF/GF ad of Mcdo was banned by the Church..I don't know if this was on the news because I dont watch news. Anyway the commercial Ad below :


 Church strikes again!!! *sigh 

"After going viral on social media sites, the CBCP has disapproved of the latest TV commercial of McDonald’s “BF/GF”. Officials of the Catholic Bishops’ Conference of the Philippines (CBCP) are not amused by McDonald’s latest TV commercial and want the giant fast food chain to pull the ad out pronto.

Because of this, the giant fast food chain decided to pull out the 30-second ad from major television networks yesterday after some Catholic Church officials said it could send the wrong message to children.

“It’s very shallow … It cheapens human relationships,” said Fr. Melvin Castro, executive secretary of the CBCP Episcopal Commission on Family and Life.

“At a very, very young age, these kids should instead be taught the value of loving their parents, their country, environment and God, not about a relationship not yet appropriate for their age,” Castro said over the Church-run Radio Veritas Monday.

“If the ad attempted to teach commitment, [it failed] because it was too superficial to point to a packet of French fries as the basis of a relationship.”

I really dont get why this should be banned and take note .. Other countries have their own version of this add but THIS AD WAS ONLY BANNED IN THE PHILIPPINES. Musta naman un?  And their reason is bullshit. Didn't they encounter the word "Puppy Love" or maybe they didn't experienced this so...

they are BITTER!.

I agree on a person's reaction on this being banned...

 "What? Fussing over a harmless commercial? I see nothing wrong with it. True – they DO have a point because of the superficiality over the French Fries, but the commercial comes off as cute, harmless and not really be taken seriously. The whole point is that you can buy French Fries for only P25. The commercial had to be made interesting and not straight out boring by delivering the point right away."
 
Why the hell does the church always meddling in everyone’s business? Because of they think that what they always think is the right thing? f@ck..

Another thing I thought they are they are the once propagating  the so called "CONSERVATISM" but why they are the ones always starting to put MALICE in a everything they see even though the people at first dont see it with malice, because of them malice is building up making that thing now "MALICIOUS". AM I RIGHT?. It looks like that they are the ones who need to be taught of conservatism and innocence.


 THE AD FOR ME IS SHOWING US INNOCENT PUPPY LOVE OR YOUNG LOVE WHATEVER YOU CALL IT ........

 BUT IS RUINED BY THE CHURCH'S MALICIOUS MINDS!                          

2 comments:

patricia said...

HAHAHAHA. Ang saya naman nung unang commercial.

Yung pangalawa, actually, nasa side ako ng CBCP. At di ako conservative. Alam ko lang kung anu na ang sobra sa sapat.

okkin said...

haha ok ate patty :D

" You can call it selfish if you want, But "self " is the center of the universe.. Even giving voluntarily to others is " selfish" in a way because you "get" a good feeling in return..."