Saturday, May 7, 2011

" A sniff seeking Osama missle"

Today im again at work , finishing my 200 hours of OJT in Makati. I just finished my final report on my Qc/Qa of the software.

To kill time I surf the net but since a lot of sites is prohibited by our fire wall  Kerio Control which includes even mails like gmail and yahoomail. 
I am now used scanning the Yahoo web site home page news etc which I don't usually do back then and a forum called Dc Icon, a site for christians I think which caught my attention because of a thread there about a girl seeing hell and heaven and she also said in her testimony that she saw MJ , Selena and POPE JOHN PAUL II in hell. Anyway I don't want to elaborate more  if you wan you can just visit the site here. By the way the comments and the conflicts there are interesting so if you got a free time you could read it.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Anyway an article from the yahoo got my attention the title was

"Intense interest surrounds dog who may have participated in bin Laden raid".

Its about a speculation that a dog helped in the capture and death of Osama bin Laden, a high profiled terrorist. You can click here. Honestly I'm really annoyed with Osama bin Laden or his death and anything related to him being the only news or maybe not but always the news always focuses on HIM!.

 THERE ARE OTHER GODDAMN NEWS MORE IMPORTANT THAN HIM BEING DEATH. LETS FACE IT SO WHAT IF HE DIES DOES THAT SOLVE THE TERRORISM ALL OVER AROUND THE WORLD?



NO!
   ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                          
But why am I making this post? The title itself is related to Osama but it is also about something else.Im posting this because its about a speculation that a DOG is included in the team who shot Osama down, if ever that was true thats's a very good news. Read the full article here.  "Nothing better than a dog. Man, they are life savers on so many levels! Our quiet heros", quoted from someone who commented in the article.I agree to this again the dogs prove why they are called the ultimate MAN'S BEST FRIEND.

But a comment in an article about War dogs made me sad even though i think it is not real the thought of it makes me cry.

        Quoted from SNIN51TUCKER2000,
"Do you know the K9 units that goes to fight with our military are often left behind or killed over there. They don't offer the handler when leaving if he wants to adopt his friend/ hero. If they are lucky and do make it home they are kept in kennels and most are put to sleep. I was shocked to find this out last week. No dog rescues are permitted with finding them homes. I was on Animal Planet Best Friends and there was an option to view this. I think they are heroes and our tax dollars buy these dogs. They should have the right and priviledge to come home with their handler! The police find spots or adopt out their retired dogs so why doesn't the military? The Secretary of Defence can change these rules. The same thing has been happening since the Vietnam war. I think there should be a wonderful life ahead of them because they risk their lives for their platoons.This started in Vietnam because the dogs were considered surplus and killed to depose of them. I know this is a disgrace because to be a loyal part of our service and then being treated like trash! To prove my point you can also go to K9veteransday.org! The government isn't telling all but this site will. I think it was in Iraq that their people was offered to adopt 26 of our K9 dogs that protected our soldiers. Why they can't afford to feed theirselves. How are they going to take care of our dogs, the probably eat them. They are US dogs and deserve to come home to their country in one piece. On Best Friends a soldiers said for 2000.00 you could get a dog from over there. What's wrong with this picture, we can't bring them home? SAD!"


That really really is sad  but as I have read the comments people who adopted retired war dogs this was proven to be wrong. A site was even also put up for the adoption of these poor creatures.Click this for the site. Thats a relief I myself wanna adopt one  of them like the one on the right ,image from the U.S. Army's Flickr photostream, but i think it's just a dream because it's too expensive in maintaining one war dog >.<


I suddenly missed my dogs sushi, sashimi, raffles and garfield.......................... 
I think thats the end of my post, a task was given to me by my supervisor ...
A Salute to the dogs!

No comments:

" You can call it selfish if you want, But "self " is the center of the universe.. Even giving voluntarily to others is " selfish" in a way because you "get" a good feeling in return..."