Monday, May 30, 2011

The end of days is near...


Before anything else this post isn't about literal end of days or rapture or whatever..


Now to my real post...............




This is my last week here in Makati and thats why it is entitled the end of days ...


BROTHERLY BONDING





Anyway this Sunday I had my weekly bonding with my brother, btw we really dont have a "bonding" time back then maybe meron din but it was just like chit chat and only happens for a few minutes. Weekly we are going somewhere else to unwind and its almost always a mall. This Sunday we went to SM Manila, shopped there. My brother bought me a polo shirt and a patrick star t-shirt..



After our shopping we went to hear mass at a church near SM San Lazarro... My ear hurt when i listened to the sermon of  the priest.








"Nakaranas kana bang mag mahal?"


That was the opening words of the sermon. The gospel is about the event where Jesus is leaving earth and his friends here on earth. I thought first this will be a boring gospel again but the next sentences really irritated me.  The story goes like this:

    The priest told us that he was watching tv when a commercial showed up. The commercial is about Man vs  Dog.. he said a lot of nonsense but to sum it up he is saying that Man is on the level of the dog? and it is absurd. I agree this is fucking absurd because man is a lot lower than those animals and what creature thought of this a MAN right.. meaning if this is absurd then MAN is also absurd.

     The priest went on his sermon about the animals and another set of stupid words coming from him irritated me a lot . The words was "Anu ang kayang gawin ng tao na di kaya ng hayop?" I thought the answer will be

 "being a  moron that  thinks of himself as mighty even though he is lower than a mere worm....."   




but his answer was different.. His answer was.....





              "Hindi nila kayang mag mahal!"


WHAAAATTTTT?????????????????? Did i heard it right? Animals dont know how to love? Is this somekind of jowk or he's really dumb or he has a traumatic experience with  his stuffed animal that almost killed him and that he thought that was a real animal?..
               
              Anyway whatever the reason why he said this...
                                                  are you fucking kidding Me????????       



Don't know how to love..hmm.. Didn't he ever heard the countless stories of the pets saving their  masters? Search the net and you'll find a lot. Didn't he watched the movie Hachiko A Dog Story, from that story could you tell me that A DOG COULD NOT LOVE?, lets say it's not love , its just loyalty or compassion or something or maybe even their instinct, but how can be their loyalty without love same with compassion. and if it is instinct ..meaning the "LOVE" is just like breathing to them right? And one more thing Man said that animals have no intelligence and lets say this is true, but even without the so called "Intelligence" we see from them and even we learn from them a lot of things especially about loyalty , compassion and LOVE.


Im starting to feel a bit lazy so I'll sum up this part.. I just want to point out that Man should not think of himself highly because Man is really not as high as he think he is, sometimes he is even more lower than animals. I believe that Man is not superior than  other creatures because man is not perfect and if they will point out that man has  the so called Intelligence, then why do we live in a crappy world? On the other hand animals using only their instincts are still surviving in this world and is peacefully in balance with nature. 


WALKATON 

Today I had my first day in Makati unwinding only with myself. My usual unwinding method when im only with myself is walking from places to places. Today I went to the malls in Makati.

Im a bit sleepy.. I think thats it...



END OF POST ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

" You can call it selfish if you want, But "self " is the center of the universe.. Even giving voluntarily to others is " selfish" in a way because you "get" a good feeling in return..."