Saturday, May 14, 2011

Scanning the pages of the past..

Im really not feeling well today but still I went to work and again boredom strikes again. I slept in the our office for two hours which is allowed because it's a Saturday. In here Saturday is like an optional day of work. 

After sleeping I don't know but I suddenly I though of searching people I know in the search engine Google and checking each and every results hoping to find something interesting about them. When I searched my name I was surprised that there were many results or many links that contains my name. Maybe you should also try searching your name to , maybe you'll find something interesting to and might even find someone impersonating you because I know one case that someone is impersonating Neithan Casano. Anyway I searched my name and found none impersonating me but my eyes caught the blog of Naxcz a close friend of mine. I suddenly want to repost one of her posts ...........................




-----
Psychoanalyze Yourself: Don't read ahead, just copy and paste the following BEFORE you read the answers. Then answer the following questions one at a time WITHOUT LOOKING AHEAD with the first thought that comes to mind. Then read what each answer means at the end.

-start-

1.You are walking in the woods. You are not alone. Who's with you?
* maybr ching or ate cid or ate patty ...

2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal?
* aliigator... i dont know why i picked that animal


3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?
* it's my pet .. waahaha jowk hmm we are communicating? haha


4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing, and before you is your house. Describe your dream house.
*a simple house made of wood but is techy and has a lot of cool gadgets in it and a swiming pool perhaps?


5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?
* not really but going near my house is quite difficult because since its techy it has camouflauge mode .. haha o dba?.


6. You enter the house. You walk into the dining room and see the dining table is covered with:
*pastries and halo halo :)


7. You exit the house and a cup is on the ground, what kind is it?
* old ceramic cup :D


8. What do you do with the cup?
* put it in my bag and sell it in ebay :D


9. You walk to the edge of the property where you find yourself standing at a body of water.What kind is it?
* a geyser.. hmm is a geyser a body of water? haha  or maybe a gulf or estuary basta with a good biodiversity in it.. btw can you stand in a body of water? i wonder how


10. How do you cross that body of water?
* by a dolphin? haha or maybe a squid , the kraken , papano kaya yun a basta it's using a live water creature.


(Dont look at this section until you've answered the top)


The ANSWERS:

1. The person who you are walking in the woods with is the most important to you.
. ow ok.. hmm ate cid is improtant? really? ah yes i got the reason why.. I need a slave for me to live conveniently


2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your problems in your life.
. so how big is an alligator?


3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of how you deal with your problems.
. ahaha ngaun ku lang nalaman na you can talk to your problem haha..


4. The size of your dream home is representative of the size of your ambition.
. haha nahahalatang walang ambisyon haha :D


5. A lack of a fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times. The presence of a fence indicates a closed personality. You'd prefer people not drop by unannounced.
. how about my camouflage house what's the meaning of that?


6. If your answer did NOT include food, or people, then you are generally unhappy.
. food makes me happy :))


7. The durability of the material with the cup is representative of the perceived durability of your relationship with the person in number one.
. haha ceramic madali un mabasag ah :P

8. What you did with the cup is representative of your attitude.
. what attitude is selling the cup in ebay? haha

9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your relationships.
. i don't know the size of the geyser.. gulf is big though

10. The way you cross the water is representative to how easy or hard you expect your life to be.
. so panu ung animals? haha is it hard or easy?

  
----


Another thing that caught my attention ..
        "Being left behind is as scary as leaving," 

a quote from parang-juuibo, an asian movie I really like and the first asian movie which made me cry a bit.. I want to watch that again..

2 comments:

" You can call it selfish if you want, But "self " is the center of the universe.. Even giving voluntarily to others is " selfish" in a way because you "get" a good feeling in return..."