Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Everytime I look for you

          The start of the day was fine. I woke up at 9:00am doing my daily routine watching sponge bob and cat dog in the morning. Because of that I thought the day would be normal or even better than normal.

          But I was wrong, the day sucks. Why? because in an unknown reason i suddenly missed a person. I kept thinking of that person almost every minute this day.. I even tried to watch 3 movies but it was a failure.I still kept thinking of that person.

          Every 10 mins I checked facebook if that person's online and  it was stupid.. from 11am up to now im still waiting for that person to be online even though i know that person will not be  hai..really stupid but im still waiting ..I even stayed up late doing nothing but staring at the chat bar waiting... waaaaaah i hate this goddamn feeling..I become stupid again..and again this will add up to my stupid eyebags... hai amp!
        
          I hope sleeping helps me.. hai.. and i hope more i can sleep tonight...

stupid evening.. and stupid chickens making noises , its not even morning hai..

       

No comments:

" You can call it selfish if you want, But "self " is the center of the universe.. Even giving voluntarily to others is " selfish" in a way because you "get" a good feeling in return..."