Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I think we're running out of alcohol, tonight i hate this fucking town!..



I'm a bit intoxicated with alcohol right now..but still I want to blog this.

Today's the alumni homecoming of NCSHS.. I attended it.. batch mates met...friends and close friends reunited. I had high hopes of I enjoying this evening with my friends.. But again I was wrong..

     Before I went to the alumni homecoming Xing's , my close friend, boyfriend. ow they broke up so technically he's not his boyfriend so lets just call him her ex. Anyway back to my story. For an unknown reason He sent me a message. I was really dumbfounded because first are we close? As far as I remember we only talked once and we only spoke 5 words or less i guess.  Second because the message is about me giving his gift to Xing.. duh! He knows that I know he did something to Xing and he knows i hate people hurting my friends.. or does he know that? Up to now I still don't know the reason why he picked me to be the "bridge" for the gift. The bottom line is I was the one who gave his gift to Xing because of my super useless convincing powers.. yeah im bad at convincing people..and that I failed to grant Xing's wish that his ex will be the one to give the present.. So yeah failed! what a  nice start :) 

     After the talk with her ex I and my friends went to NCSHS to attend the homecoming.. It was good but honestly I didn't really enjoyed the homecoming.. When we're hungry we agreed to eat  at. Oops.. we didn't talk about where will we be eating.  We just walk and walk until we came to Bigg's but before that the sad incident came.

      Upon walking the streets of Magsaysay,Naga City Malean spotted someone at first I didn't notice what she's telling but after a little while i got it.. AND POOF! I saw her. and then  saw her that she's with someone. At first I thought ow. Ok.. I guess that surprised me but I guess I was even more surprised that it hurts a bit... honestly i thought that i wouldn't even care, but the effect is more than I expected...It really crushed my mood for the evening .haizt.I know at first I have very low chance.. but this makes it negative ...Yeah I suck!.. 

     After that I told Xing about the event she said "As lang yan". I know. but still it hurts..haha stupid of me. In a little while we arrived at biggs and there we ate our dinner. Macaroni Salad for me and for Xing.

       The main event followed after that. Drinking time. At first we had hard time finding a spot where we can drink  until we came to westpark. At first I thought I want to see her again and I don't know why I that thought came to my mind .but she wasn't there anymore. We drank a couple of bucket of Red horse, an alcoholic drink first with Lapilli, a group of men in my batch, and then another group arrived and so on. Until I saw the group of my highschool crush. 

      after that I saw her,my highschool crush. yeah again.. a crush.. I know i have a lot of crushes but this one's different because I like her in the past.. hmm maybe up to now.. dunno.. Anyways.. Seeing her made me feel a bit good made my mood up a bit. And I even texted her that it's really nice seeing her tonight. 

     In a little while the groups had gone somewhere else.Up to the time that our group, Xing and Co. are the only ones left in our table. That time we loosen up a bit and each of us shared something.. After xing's story about her stupid ex...yeah he's fucking damn stupid. is JOl's turn, and that's the first time jolynson ever shared something about his life, problems etc.. and im a bit sad for him. but i think he now learned his lesson and making things right now so good for him.

    After drinking our last shot, we went home. We parted ways. I waiting for the tricycle to go played my mp3 player. The song baby come on by +44 was the one played on my mp3. and that's how I got the title of this post. and even my stat..

  "And I think I just fell in love with her
But she won't ever remember, remember"

I think that's it, my mind is clouded.. thanks for the jamming Xing&Co. and my other batchmates.

and yeah I'm again awake..waiting for something to happen.. but i guess that wouldn't happen..


and the song continues..


"So please take me far away
Before I'm melt into the ground
And all my words get used against me.
."

No comments:

" You can call it selfish if you want, But "self " is the center of the universe.. Even giving voluntarily to others is " selfish" in a way because you "get" a good feeling in return..."