Monday, December 20, 2010

First date



After a long time, i got a chance to update my blog again.Yey !

Im planning to do a movie review/reflection for the movie Hachiko A dog's story(american ver.) but for the mean time I'll blog first about what happened yesterday.


Technically speaking I just got my "first date" yesterday even though it was a friendly date. That was the first time I have went out with a girl with just the two of us.

Anyways here's the story:

On wednesday, correct me if im wrong Irene, I've been thinking to watch a movie.So I searched the net on what movies are showing that week: My amnesia girl,tron3d,tron, due date.. hmm im thinking of watching due date.. Then suddenly Irene went online. Ow I forgot to introduce Irene, she is my philo 3 classmate and also maybe a friend err.. we had exchange movies and chat for sometime so let that makes us friends i think so let me remove the maybe , she's a friend of mine anyway back to my story. So she went online i greeted her, then I remembered that Irene too hasn't watched My amnesia girl so this is where the idea began. To make the story short I invited her to watch that movie.

After 3 times of changing schedule on Sunday which was yesterday, it was materialized.

At 2:54pm (sm time) i got at sm. After a few minutes I saw malean, a close friend, she said she will watch tron,a movie, and shes just waiting for her comrades to come after that we had a chit chat.Then irene text me if im already there.. I said yes. She said shes coming.. OK.. hmm 3:00pm. irene's not still there.. its ok. 3:04 not yet here, Malean reacted,"aba pinapahalat ka ah", because she knows Im an impatient person and Im strict with time and I hate waiting, but I said it's ok. A little while, Malean said "Yaon na kaiba mo hali na ako" , at first I didn't see Irene, I asked her "sain man" then i saw her. 3:09pm time of her arrival.

We've watched My amnesia girl ,poster on top, a funny Filipino film about two lovers Apollo and Irene,same name with the person Im with that time, but the thing is, the girl suddenly had an "amnesia" because of certain reasons but as you watch the movie there will be a twist. Anyways the movie was fun to watch i really enjoyed it; it even made me laugh almost all of the time.

After watching I accompanied her in the dept store because she has something to do there. After that we went to mcdo(centro) to eat our snacks after that i again accompanied her to Master Square because she needs to inquire about the cage of dogs there. After that we parted ways at 5:46pm(in my time) because she will hear mass at 6 pm. I heard mass too at 6pm after that and even saw my colleagues and went to sm after the mass.

When i got home, something got into me, waaaaaaah I forgot to buy my pet dog's food and a medicine which my mother asked me to buy .. haizt "naaliw ata " haha..


That experience was new to me technically, because Im into solo mode in watching movies etc. I like the experience though, it's more happier pala if your with someone its just that it is "magastos" sorry i forgot what is the equivalent of that in english anyways thats it..

Thanks again ate Irene next time it will be your treat naman :)

No comments:

" You can call it selfish if you want, But "self " is the center of the universe.. Even giving voluntarily to others is " selfish" in a way because you "get" a good feeling in return..."