Saturday, December 25, 2010

Happy bithday Jesus and Jessee

First of all I want to greet Jesus and Jessee a happy birthday..



For 2 years now, every afternoon of Dec 25. we go to Max's(avenue square branch) to attend a birthday party (children's party) of the kids of Ate Jinky, a co-worker of mother.


I really like attending to this birthday party...since I like kiddie birthday parties.. makes me reminisce my childhood :)

Another reason is  i like kids and since this is a kiddie party a lot of children attends this event... I like kids not because I really like them but because im fond of making them cry .. haha..it really makes up my day...Yeah im evil >:)

Another reason is the MC in this event is always the same.. which is obviously my crush :)

 My last reason is I have really nothing to do so.. I just attend this event.

This year(2010) I have two cousins(kids) and my mother accompanying me to this party.. and yeah i hate having kids with me ... hassle promise!.  

Anyways it's ok... it was removed by the cuteness of the celebrant ... yeah shes so cute...I sometimes like kids especially when their cute...but mapili ako sa mga bata so i doesn't mean na cute ang bata physically cute na siya for me... basta.. Anyways the celebrant passed my standards so she's sooo cute for me haha..Parang sarap nyan kurutin at paiyakin :)

But the cuteness of the celebrant wasn't the only one who contributed for me to write about it... A certain game in the party really made me laugh.. hmm not the game itself but a certain part of it.. The game is the Bring me!, the typical bring me game..Anyways what made me laugh is when the MC, the cute MC @_@, ask to bring me A MOM!, hmm a certain kid ,dunno whether she knows the mother, suddenly gets a mom which isn't hers.. upon the return of the mother to her daughter , her daughter cried out loud.. really promiz...as in total cry! haha that made me laugh really hard.. her daughter thought that her mom left her and exchange her with another kid.. haha .. Wala lang.. it's so stupid.. hmm sige pag bigyan bata pa lang.. haha..

I texted Ching, a friend, about Jessee. and about how cute she is and how much i want to have a kid like that(parang nabibili haha) . and she replied "nyc. I want her pti.. gbu na ngani nix. haha" .. wala lang.. natandaan kulang... and i even replied give a woman so i can make na  haha.. :)







 I've having hard time to think what to post here.. and obviously my mind isn't working... So that's it ..wala na akong maicip .. but she's so cute talaga... and also the MC cute din xa... kaso sayang i have only one clear picture of her(MC). the one on the top right.. jessee and the MC ...
  






 


Waah i want to have a kid like her or a lil sis sana but i know it's impossible...  waaaaaaaaaaah..... :)

No comments:

" You can call it selfish if you want, But "self " is the center of the universe.. Even giving voluntarily to others is " selfish" in a way because you "get" a good feeling in return..."