Saturday, December 25, 2010

Happy Holidays, You bastard! PART 1

at last my parents went to sleep..

time to blog ....







First of all  I want to greet everyone a merry Christmas!

For the atheist happy holidays! and for the agnostics either of the two.





Hmm my christmas? a bit similar to past years.. solo mode.. Last to sleep.. doing nothing interesting.. the difference is im coding even up to now..

but it's better this year..

First because for the first time that person replied to me.. that was the first time i had communication with her even though only through text and didn't bother to reply after she knew who am i..

Second I discovered that im not really not that weird hmm in this case I suppose.I'm fond of eating pasta without any sauce or whatsoever but the irony is I always help in cooking pasta with sauce. But this day i found out that im not the only one who does this and i didn't only found one person rather i found two.. first Mae my cousin , i think it's because we share some genes anyway the second person is our parish priest.. yeah! our parish priest.. Both of them would not eat pasta if it had sauce with it..hmm for once try eating pasta without sauce, maybe you'll like it too..

Third the reason why i am really happy hmm maybe a lesser feeling than happy ,ow i know ,satisfied in this years Christmas eve, at last the person came to reply to my posts and even liked one of my post to her.. Yeah it's so shallow .. So what? it canceled out the negative things and feelings this evening so walang pakialamanan ! Im hoping that should reply in my pm's but it didn't happen.. it's ok ..maybe she's partying already and thats good because at first she doesn't feel the Christmas spirit.At least I think i help  her realize or something..or maybe she have other reasons..



anyways christmas gift?... as of now i only got two ... from my close cousins and my parents.. I'm hoping that there'll be more when i wake up later..ow i forgot the there's a third one.. my life haha.. from God... Anyway what i really want to have this christmas is... hmm.. more time to spend with you..i think? haha..as said in the song of biggs "ang tangi kong hiling ay ika'y makapiling ngayong pasko.. ngayung pasko " haha.. awts lss.. (Mareact nanaman jan c malean haha).. and a laptop for gaming of course.. pero kahit un g first one lang haha :) haizt.. hopeless haha..



 i guess that's it time to sleep ....


@edit : weeeee I think God heard my prayers at last she's talking to me again :) partey partey! oops coding na pala ngaun hai.. bwisit na buhay to....ang malas anyways MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

" You can call it selfish if you want, But "self " is the center of the universe.. Even giving voluntarily to others is " selfish" in a way because you "get" a good feeling in return..."