Thursday, December 23, 2010

Online Songs

At kelan ka pa natutong offline-nan ako? HOY! hahahaha! PM ka pagnaka-connect ulit. :P
The wall post I had from Malean. It's actually not for me but for some other person . Right Malean? haha :)


Anyways Im a bit pissed of right now  but thanks to Malean, my mood improved.The reason for me being pissed of is connected with the title. hmm.. if you got it then good. if not sorry but i will not really tell the reason behind it..i mean literally..

Anyway I really hate it when people don't tell you anything, if you had done something wrong or what or "nakukulitan na" ,i forgot the english equivalent for that, or whatsoever, and suddenly treats you unkindly(wla akong maicip na ibang term eh) for a reason unknown to you. It's a bit hard on the part of the one treated "unkindly" because he/she doesn't know why the fuck is he/she treated like that. right?.

It felt really bad on my part, I have even  something good to tell panaman sana but it was ruined.I just wanna talk to you , you  can tell me your busy or not in the mood or fucking pissed off with me naman. right? So next time please tell something first before doing something.. Hindi naman ako mang huhula diba?

Hai.. Im going to do my project sana hai..bukas nalang tuloy...

Thanks ulit malean.. haha

terms by Malean:

 LOL                    =                   leaving off -line
 BUKOL              =                  bulate, uto ka, OFFLINE...

haha..

No comments:

" You can call it selfish if you want, But "self " is the center of the universe.. Even giving voluntarily to others is " selfish" in a way because you "get" a good feeling in return..."